I'm a bit late on this post, but as of November 27th, Cameron is 7 months old!
At 7 months, Cameron...
- Loves to laugh!
- pushes up off the floor but can't quite get on his hands/knees
- Reaches for everything! He will lean so far forward that he almost gets into crawling position but then cries because he gets stuck.
- eats oatmeal, bananas, pears, sweet potatoes, peas, zucchini, carrots, potatoes, and is starting to eat normal meals ground up in the food mill
- takes 3 naps
- sleeps 8pm-7:30am
- Nurses 4x per day and eats regular food 3x per day
- Enjoys sitting and playing on his own
- Loves Kassidy and anything she does
- Is a huge mama's boy and is having melt downs with babysitters
- still has no teeth, even though I thought he'd get them over 2 months ago
- uses his pacifier to fall to sleep
- grabs both sides of my head and kisses my cheek, refusing to let go... It's both cute and humorous. Not sure if he's actually giving kisses or if he uses my face to teethe on. :) I think maybe a little of both.
Cameron is such a joy to our family! We love you buddy!