Ok, so I'm a little late on this one, but as of October 27, Cameron is 18 months old!
At 18 months, Cameron...
- Is full of laughter and tries to be funny all the time
- Climbs on everything!
- Thinks his big sister is the best and constantly follows her around
- Will jump on top of anyone who is laying on the floor
- Loves balls, trucks, and animals
- Wears 2T pants and 2/3T tops
- Would read books all day, every day
- Doesn't say much of anything. His regular words are: go, no, mama, and uh-oh. He will once in awhile throw in dada, grandma/pa, dog but really doesn't feel much of a need to say anything. He can point and shake his head yes/no to communicate almost anything!
- Naps 3 hours in the afternoon and sleeps 8pm-7am at night
- Enjoys the playground, especially going down slides head first
- Has 14 teeth with 2 more trying to break through
- Loves the outdoors
- Is very opinionated and wants to do things his own way
- Is a complete joy to our family!
Cameron Allen, we love you so much! How can you be 18 months old already?! We are so thankful that God chose you to be in our family and cannot imagine life without you. We cannot wait to see how God continues to shape and mold you as you grow.
LOVE YOU BUDDY!