I'm a few days late on this one, but as of April 27, Cameron is now TWO!!
We celebrated a week early when we were in Michigan. Nama makes the kids a cake of their choice each year. Cameron wanted a "woof woof" cake this year.
He had fun opening his presents and loves his woof woof hat!
The new soccer goal is going to get a lot of use for years to come!
On his actual birthday, he woke up to balloons on his door.
We had donuts for lunch.
And he got to open his presents from us. We also went out to eat at Red Robin and then to Costco for ice cream. :)
At two, Cameron...
- is obsessed with throwing and kicking balls
- loves animals
- is a huge fan of sweets
- cannot get enough of the great outdoors
- wants to do anything and everything his big sister does
- has a strong opinion and has mastered the art of saying "no"
- loves to laugh!
- sleeps in a toddler bed (after climbing out of the crib even with a sleep sack on!)
- is kind, loving, sweet, cuddly, and full of joy
- is talking more and more, but also has extremely effective non-verbal communication skills
- enjoys watching "Map" (Dora), Daniel Tiger, Frozen, Doc, and Choo Choo (Thomas)
Cameron Allen, we are proud of you and love you so much! You are a complete joy and we are so thankful you are part of our family. Love you buddy!